National Harbor is not so much a destination as it is an experience.
National Harbor attracts more than 11 million visitors annually and is a community unlike any other in the D.C. region, designed to take full advantage of the most historic river in the nation. Rising from the banks of the Potomac River just south of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge in Prince George’s County, Md., National Harbor is a 350-acre, mixed-used development designed to include seven hotels (including the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center and MGM National Harbor), offices, thousands of residential units, tree-lined promenades with scores of shops and restaurants, a marina, iconic attractions featuring a 180 ft observation wheel -The Capital Wheel and much more.
Hoffman Strategy Group was contracted to develop recommendations on optimal retail tenant mix, sales forecasting and a new boutique hotel study.
- 7,300,000+ square feet of master plan mixed-use community
- 3,300 hotel rooms including MGM National Harbor
- 1,000,000 square feet of retail, dining, and entertainment space
- 2,500 residential units
- 1,000,000 square feet of class “A” office space
- 180 ft The Capital Wheel
- Optimal retail tenant mix
- Sales forecasting
- Boutique hotel study